Hello .
So this is a very delayed post after months of hiatus on the blog. pfft! not like I am an active blogger anyways.
Harapnya tak lambat lagi lah nak mengucapkan selamat tahun baru pada semua umat Islam di serata dunia. Kalau tak faham bahasa melayu sila google translate.
So a brand new year, new resolutions. My last year's post on awal muharram was on how we as modern people are paying very small attention to the significance of awal muharram. It is not just a new year to Muslims, it is the beginning of a whole new era. Well, nak cakap pasal sejarah, aku bukan sejarawan. Jadinya, tak boleh lah nak cakap banyak, salah nanti naya kena sue! Mana pulak la student cikai nak cari duit bayo duit loyar wehhh.
Jadi ini azam tahun baru yang baru :
1. Cukupkan yang mana tak cukup. Sempurnakan apa yang perlu setiap hari.
2. No more hatred! No hating Justin Bieber, no more hating ridiculous songs, no more saying bad things about K-Pop.
3. Give a chance! C'mon zaza, kau pun buat salah, why the heck kau tak boleh nak bagi orang lain a chance ? Try everything, not just fall into judgment. Listen,watch and understanding the whole picture before jumping into any conclusion.
4. Kurangkan bercakap pasal benda tak berfaedah. Assignment berlambak kau tak nak buat kan, tahu cakap pasal useless things je. Kerja tak gerak. Tu pasal result kau down gila Zaza!
5. SMILE. :) That is the best way to calm myself and others.
It has been two weeks since I came back from a short trip to Istanbul. But that short trip opens my eyes to a lot of things. True what they say, you need to travel... to see things differently. Not necessarily overseas, but within Malaysia would do you the advantage. Well, Istanbul will be in the next post InsyaAllah. But here is the so called sneak preview :p
Oh hey, honestly...
I have been so judgmental towards some of the Malay songs. But I have to admit. I kindda like Aliff Satar's lelaki seperti aku. Not because of the lyrics, but the whole song is very very catchy :D I honestly like the beat .
Oh and I started listening to some of the old korean songs. They are not that bad really. Who cares about the singers? As long as what they sing sounds good to my ears, I don't really care much. But no, I am not a fanatic fan of KPop. I am a universal listener .I listen songs from Malaysia to Indonesia to UK to US even China. HAHAH. Wait. China is where Jay Chou comes from right? :D
![]() |
| Somewhere near SultanAhmet area,where they have old tombs. |
| Topkapi Palace ;) |
| Tak sure dekat mana. Mixed up antara Spice Bazaar and some other places. |
| This is where everything are in miniatures! It is sooooo fun! HAHA. Rasa macam Giant. :D |



0 comments:
Post a Comment