Saturday, October 29, 2011

It ain't just a wedding.

I have abandoned this blog for quite sometime. But I just have to write this one down. It is more like an experience I want to keep, and I love to write it down, you know... so it becomes some sort like a 'masterpiece'. HAHA.

I went back to Ipoh on Deepavali. No, not because I have mid sem break or anything. It was just that I need to attend my friend's wedding. Something I promised her long ago. And since yes, she is one of my dearest friends, whom I think I can confide it almost everything, so I kept my promise. On the Deepavali day itself , I arrived in Ipoh. I was having a specific idea on my mind on how the ceremony would flow, on how beautiful the wedding would be. Holding on to my thoughts, I was super excited for the day to come. I was supposed to help on Thursday, but I was so tired since I was out early in the morning and got back in the evening. But I did managed to drop by for a while that night.

The solemnization ceremony was held at her house. Well, all her bridesmaids, me included were dressed in white. From head to toe. Need I say that the ceremony was unexceptionally beautiful ? Hahahaha. It was beautiful. But the very moment when Apek finished his Akad, I felt this feeling that I cannot describe. It felt almost like a mother letting her daughter go. Not that dramatic, but something like that. At the same time, I felt relieved, happy and grateful that everything went well. My friend, well...she was extraordinarily gorgeous. So we had a few pictures taken. I managed to meet a new friend. ;)

Later that night, myself and my mother went to the reception party at Ipoh Town Hall. The hall was decorated almost like I had imagined it to be!!! There weren't many guests invited. I felt very lucky to be one of the invited ones. It wasn't like any weddings I have gone to. The menu was different, the atmosphere was definitely definitely more friendlier and warmer and filled with happiness and laughter from everyone that attended the reception. It felt more like a party and yes, a reunion with my school friends as well! Those friends I haven't met for years and years. There some long lost friends who got discovered back during the ceremony. I love the menu, which by the way was western cuisine. I absolutely adored the main table decoration and her photographer! HAHA. Well, he was talented. If ever I get married, I might consider hiring him . lol .

So in short, it wasn't just any weddings. It was THE wedding for me. It was a humble wedding in my opinion, done fashionably by the newlyweds. I love the atmosphere, it wasn't too formal. We can mingle and I like the fact that every friends get to take pictures with the newlyweds. I love how my friend was very appreciative with those who made it to her wedding ceremonies. New friends are gained, old ones are reunited, and lost ones are discovered. I would be very sorry hadn't I decided to skip classes to attend this beautiful wedding.

For the newlyweds, if you came across this blog post. Please know that I did sing a song that night!! HAHA. I didn't know where the courage came from . But my voice were so low, I don't think you guys heard it. But I did have a duet with dila. HAHA.

HAHA. terima kasih lah nazrin tolong tangkapkan gambar ini semua :)

:)

aku jatuh hati pada benda ini!

kawan-kawan sekolah ;)

doorgifts! comel kan? sangat rare!

my mother.the bride.me!




And to Ainee..

You have discovered yourself a great guy, like really really great. I have hanged out with both of you a few times and I am glad to say that he is a rare male humanoid. Seriously ! So, be true to him. Stay loyal to him, because I am very very very certain he is able to make you happy. :) 


To Apek ... 
It might take sometime for me to get to know how wonderful Ainee is as a friend. I am glad it was not too late. I just hope you will take good care of her, love her fiercely. Because I am very very very certain that she is your soul mate. ;)


2 comments:

syira said...

i like it!!!!!!!superb!!!!

Ainee Cumi said...

Thank you so much sayang sebab sudi balik kan untuk wedding I ni. Im so glad that u came. Jauh pulak tu dari Johor. Tau tak terharu. tau tak? Tau tak?

I suka semua ayat ayat u dalam ni. U so sweet. Macam gula. I love u zaza.