When we badly wanted to watch Breaking Dawn Pt 2?
We bought 4 tix, went to MBO and it was closed...
In the end,
We went for Beanie Plex instead.
Do you remember?
The first time we met was during a netball match...
I was a supporter,
Three of you were players,
And we had pizza afterwards.
Do you remember?
Those days when we were unsure of our PSM status?
Those days when we hardly slept,
Living in stress.
But do you also remember?
Though we were stressed out because of PSM,
We still had super long midnight talks,
Talking about wedding dreams, gossiping...
Me ranting about finding The One.
Do you remember,
I had almost given up,
Though it was entirely my fault for the super last minute work,
I had mood swings,
I was worried,
I was worried,
But..
For all I remember,
All three of you gave me hope,
Support,
I got a lengthy lecture to fight forward,
Making sure I carried on with my project till the very end,
Even making sure I had my mind set for presentation.
You may not remember,
But for all I know,
I wouldn't be here today doing the job I like,
Living the life like I have always dreamed,
If it wasn't for the intervention from all of you...
Do you remember,
We were speculating,
We were speculating,
Who would get married first?
I supposed... We already have our answer :)
I am glad, and touched for the invitation to one of your happiest days in life (more to come, InsyaAllah). Being a part of it, writing my short message in your guest book, having a helluva lots of fun, seeing and experiencing new things, and most importantly, I get to spend some time with all of you, even for a short time. Walaupun target untuk cantik by the time Feera kahwin failed completely. Hahaha.
So Puan Feera,
Congratulations on your wedding ! Izaz is a lucky guy to get a girl like you. I hope your married life will be blessed with happy and blissful days ahead. I pray that your love will grow stronger as your marriage grows older, be blessed with beautiful,smart children, and that you will have lots of new memories to add on to your fairytale story;) For all its worth, you are worthy of it all. Thank you for the memories we shared, the support and for being patience all the time, listening to my ramblings. Hihi.
p/s : your children are gonna address me as aunty Zaza:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment