If you are a friend on my Facebook, you would probably have noticed the number of times I've quoted Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror. Well, for the past few weeks, I've been listening to the song every morning. Well, not really like early in the morning, but still morning. Oh dangg! Whoever cares what time I listen to the song?
I just feel inspired by the lyrics. It's like telling me not to be so selfish and consider others, perhaps up to a point where I smile to SOME strangers. I do agree with the song. I mean, if you wanna change something, up to a point where you wanna change the world, shouldn't the first change comes from you?
One example!
You're preaching here and there,then back to here again on how one should really make full use of dustbins provided. Simple words: No Loitering!
But would your ramblings make any difference if you yourselves loiter when no one is seeing you?
It's like, pointless? Doesn't it seems so?
Sometimes,
We don't need words to teach us. All we need are actions. Words carry around burden of proof. Then show!
Because, universally known.... Actions speak louder than words.
A friend of mine shared a video on Facebook. I super duper truper quartper like the video! Mind those "truper and quartper". Those words are non existent. Watch the video. I bet you'll get what I mean. Lemme give you a hint.. Well, a rough summary.


0 comments:
Post a Comment