Lelaki.

Bezanya? Banyak bezanya.Allah menjadikan Adam dan kemudiannya Hawa sebagai pasangan Adam untuk menemani Adam, dan itulah seharusnya lumrah dunia.
And I love this quote.
"Woman was made from the rib of a man, she was not created from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be stepped upon., she was made from his side to b close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, near his heart to be loved by him."
Rasanya quote tu said enough.I like that quote so much sebab dalam satu ayat, it shows everything. It shows the true meaning of man-woman relationship.
Yea,I am raised with big ambitions.Big big ambitions.Those who have heard or read my list of ambitions will know how ambitious I am.But no matter how big I can be, or no matter how many people I lead, I realised I can never ever lead men as a whole.Mungkin sebagai boss ye.Tapi apa pun, my big boss pun mesti lelaki jugakk kan last last?
Because it is NATURE that whatever it is... MEN lead WOMEN.
Because it is NATURE that whatever it is... MEN lead WOMEN.
Dalam family, dalam solat, etc.
Ustaz aku dlu suh aku duduk last row skali dalam kelas.Sbab dia kata...aku sorang je perempuan,lelaki kena duduk depan sebab nanti pape jadi, lelaki yang kena protect perempuan :)
And though we look like we are gentle, very fragile creatures, that don't give men any reasons to violate OUR rights. Or use us for anything cruel. Tengok macamana perempuan selalu jadi mangsa dalam paper. That isn't right. We are not dolls or papers or things. We are humans. And as humans, YOU MEN need to respect us, and on top of all, guard our honours, our pride.
Love? Yes. Love. You can find a man's love anywhere. As long as there is a man, there is love right. Tapi nak cari a pure true love.. That's hard.
Nak cari lelaki yang will love you the way you are, the one who will protect you vice versa, THAT is HARD.
Anyone can say, I LOVE YOU.. But not just anyone can act so. :)
Jadinyaaa. Lelaki atau perempuan. Berbeza dari segala aspek. We need each other to live.
So, to men :
Respect women. Tak kira lah tua ke muda ke apa ke. Respect them. Love them whole heartedly. And protect their pride.
To women :
Respect men. Sebab they are going to lead us sooner or later. If you love them, love whole heartedly. But don't give everything. Protect yourself woman. We can do it ;) Remember to look down when you're on top.


0 comments:
Post a Comment