Saturday, March 7, 2009

First.

My first time on stage...
I was 6.

My first day of UPSR...
It was BM paper. I had flu. I sneezed and coughed out LOUD!!

My first big examination result day...
I jumped and yelled, then out of nowhere, I burst into tears.

My first watch...
It was given by my late grandmother. I still wear it until now.

My first mobile phone..
It was in Form 3. And I used Digi prepaid.

My first never-ending tears...
When my grandmother passed away. That was the only time I cried a LOT.


My first malay debate comp...
It was against AMC, I screwed up a lil bit when my opponent POI'ed me... She asked, "adakah kasih sayang pembantu rumah dengan kasih sayang ibu bapa itu sama?" and what did I answered? "Sebenarnya,boleh dikatakan lebih kurang sama juga" My teacher wasn't watching and I was lucky. She'd kill me for that. My teammates laughed the hell out after the debate.

My first hangout day...
I was 12. It was the end of the year. We hangout in JJ. I was with Syuhada,Adilah and I think Farah was there too.

My first trip to library with my friends...
I was with adilah, adda, and fara. It was when I was 10. We went there after co-curricular activities on a Saturday. We had maggi for lunch that day.

My first bus ride to school...
I swear, I was an alien !!!

My first day as a Form 6 student at SMK Ampang...
I was SUPER nervous! Actually I was afraid of perceptions! But, I am glad I went there. Though only for a short period of time, it was a week I'll never forget. Thankss guys :)

zaza.syeira.safi.dolly. yg tgh is adik syeira yg comel.. amat ;)
malan.zaza.syeira. ku kenal mamat ni since f2.

My first day after I found out I didn't get UPU...
I felt like going to the ministry and slaughter everyone there. I can't cry. That was worse! Felt like I was a LOSER.

My first day at orientation...
I was clumsy with wrong dress code. I left the impression - The Pelik Pelik Budak.

tila.zaza.farah.yaya.mean. (tgk tudung aku? kawan2 aku kata mcm atap rumah pun ada. hehe.)
lepas hari sukan masa last day orientation. baju tu actually siza m. tapi besar gedabak mcm saiz L! aku pakai serious macam zombie takde tangan jalan.

My first day at class...
I had everyone staring at me. Then, I did not have lunch because I was totally alone, and misplaced. Also... left out. My classmates-some of them had the silent
impression that I won't last long in the course before I changed into another course. Ada pulak yang mengaku masa first day...dorg igt aku minah sengal. Tapi...memang aku agak sengal kadang2. bile masa tiba.


My first relationship...
Lasted a month only. Haha. Now it feels as if I never had one pun. But, he did taught me a thing or two abt life. Ironically, we're still friends. LOL. I guess I am the dumbest,silliest girl in the world.

My first bus trip around KL....
Kitorang nak naik bus after balik dari mid. From pudu actually sbb nak ambik kawan kitorang yg balik JB. (yaya). From pudu naik tren pegi mana tah. Then, from there nak balik k2. memandangkan baru smggu in KL, kitorang dgn jahilnya, pegi lah tnya pakcik bus driver tu, berhenti tak dekat setapak jaya. ye ye je dia kata berhenti. so, kitorang ber8 ni pun naik lah bus tu. Skali entah ke mana2 je pergi. And we decided to turun je kat mana2 tah,dah lah malam time tu. Last2 naik cab jugak.

zaza.mean.kim. first day ktrg outing masa masuk utm ;) mid.

My first outing with my classmates...
It was in Pavilion. Kitorang tgk movie "Don't mess with Zohan". Dah lah movie tu lawak blu blu sikit, haha. We all sit satu line penuh kat GSC tu. Best jugaklah dat movie. kelakar habis. I sat next to Arif Safuan. Actually, kitorang tak plan pun. Skali masa dlm bus, Danny and I both dapat MMS from acap ajak pegi. Mentang2 MMS free.

nasar.amrie.zaza.acap.arif safuan.(tk igt nama dia-not my classm8).danny.str8 after class. they all sme available.especially arif safuan and acap. haha.

My first semester in UTM...
HORRIFYING! LOSER gila.But, enjoying it now ;)

My first damaged phone...
Kena masuk spaghetti. Smpikan masa nak hantar baik pun sme org pegi bau my fone. Apakah?

My first fist fight...
Belum ada lagi.. ;p

My first major problem..
When I had to pay rm500 tu... My previous previous post ada.

My first horror movie yg buat aku tak boleh tido...
Jgn pndg blkg. sumpah takut. tk nk tgk dah movie tu.

My first 18 above movieee...
I was in Form 2. And it was The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Don't wonder how I got in.. ;p

My first reason as to why I am posting this "first" post??
-NONE- Feel like blabbing and merapuing and merepekingg. so, ni lah hasilnya. :p

p/s : To Amir Zamri... Happy birthday yeaa :) In case u baca this blog of mine. It's dated 7th March still. Tmr's my mum's birthday pulak! hehee.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wahh enjoy gila baca this entry tau.heee comel je you nih. :D

oh padan la u ajak i pegi jj beli hadiah esok.ur mum's birthday rupanya...wish her happy birthday.hee yang keberapa ye? :)

zaza. said...

lol.
i bosan bosan smlm.
ni lah hasilnya.
;p

yeaaa. 47th. :)

Anonymous said...

haha..
aligato zaza-san!!
nxt yr i celebrate birthday ngn ur mum and ur aunty...
hahaha.. :)

zaza. said...

hahaha :)
lol.
boleh jee amir.
dun forget ur neighbour skali.
~ngee~