Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour aftermath ?

Earth hour?




I DID switch off the lights. But, the event did not get that much attention from my college.
I don't know why.

It was kind of frustrating seeing all those lights at the corridors still on.

It's like NO one switched the lights off.
FYI. Not so many people did anyway.

That was sad.

I mean, come on?! It was just for an hour. NOT the whole night. Time flew so fast anyway.
Even KLCC and KL Tower switched off their lights. Genting looked dark from here. So, why can't they just switched those damn lights off?

Perhaps it was not a BIG issue and perhaps I am just dragging it. But,from what I can see during that one hour, the event wasn't as successful as what I had on my mind.

Poor Mother Earth ! One hour pun orang tak boleh nak support, inikan pulak nak suruh dorg turn down plastic bags and start recycling. I am not that good and I do waste electricity, to be frank. But at least,when you have the chance of showing that you are concern, why not just get on and do it ? It somehow set a new mentality in my head. I'll try not to waste electricity anymore.


p/s: In the mood for crappng and blabbing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its shows that the malaysian people didn't care about it...

kLu psL Gaza bkn men Lg nk tLg...
derma duit La..
wt bantahan La..

tetapi nie psL Bumi kita yg dicipta oleh Tuhan tok manusia.. xtlg pn??
pdhal suoh tutup Lampu je..
xsusah pn...

zaza. said...

hahahaa
relaxxxx :)
cool cool.
true jugakk.

Unknown said...

oh haish.bengang i baca ni.i did switch off the lights tau.semua tutup.then i pasang lilin.pastu i duduk luar rumah.dah la hujan babe.sejuk tau.bestt.gelap pulak tu.haha.then i ajak my youngest bro since tk de apa nk buat.i suh dia amik dam.then main diterangi cahaya lilin.awww.gila ngek kitorang.i menang main dam.haha nnti i update blog pasal ni.i vote for earth.
haish dorang ni tk best laa.i sokong org di ats tu.pasal palestin and gaza beria-ia sokong nk boycott itu ini,tp pasal ni pun tk boleh.haish. =.=

zaza. said...

Hahaa :D
Waaa. Best gile ur Earth Hour!
I switched off my lights and then I pegi bilik my friend yang juga tgh dalam kegelapan.
Then, kitorang bersembang2 :) Itu je.
Pak guard pun tak tutup lampu.
Beria jee tampal poster kat tempat dia.
Dia pun tak tutup lampu.
Rasa macam nak pegi je marah itu pak guard. Emo wooo :D
lol

Ainee Cumi said...

ee busuk je deme..
geramnyer!!
tgk da hilang chance nak jadikan topik biler jumpe ngan britney kang..
ngehh!!

zaza. said...

tau takpe. :D
org suruh kill the lights tak nak.
org suruh pegi circus nak pulak deme!
tah hape2.
lol
xP