Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jalan-jalan cari buttons :)

Dated 18th February;
Orang gila-gila ; zaza.nadyaa.dynia.hunnyf.

We went to KLCC (the common place we go to watch movies). And we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a nice movie. Slow but meaningful. I cried watching this one. And I rarely cried over anything! So, thumbs up for this Benjamin Button movie. I thought it was something like a detective-mystery movie, but it turned out to be totally different. Learned a lot about this movie though. Plus, graphic was cool, I think. Thanks to my babes for accompanying me that day. I haven't watch movies in about a week. I think the whole outing event was very meaningful and fun. I guess the part which made it fun was the part where after the movie, we sat by the fountain, eat our modestos pizzas and told stories ( I supposed they were rather expressing feelings and problems). But it was cool. as I get to know people. Different types of people. And it somehow made me realised that whoever they are, whatever they do, which path they choose to go by with, they are still our friends. And that fact will stay that way, most probably until forever. Well, nia and I were counselors for yaya. But I think we were all interviewers for hunnyf. So...hope that we'll be able to this again some other times. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hehee,best tu.u kaki wayang kan.mana boleh missed cite best. ;)

zaza. said...

haha.
but i tak tgk upin and ipin lg.
:(

Intan A. Shah said...

taty....
lets g0 f0 nex m0vieeeee

zaza. said...

lets dear :)
marathon yeaa.
LOL.